Alctron iMic Uni Directional Electret Condenser Microphone (Black)
Alctron iMic Uni Directional Electret Condenser Microphone
Superior condenser microphone featuring a unique 2 layer ballscreen pop filter for elimination of breath noises, pressure gradient black electret condenser and transformerless FET circuitry for ultra-transparency and enhanced transient response. As well as these excellent features, the microphone also has a lockable noise-free audio on/off switch, a supercardoid polar pattern for maximum feedback rejection and a rugged die cast body with hardened steel mesh. Expert internal shockmounting eliminates handling noise, and the mic operates on a single AA battery - so there is no phantom power required. Also includes leather bag and mic clip.
• AA or XLR powered condenser microphone, ideal for live performances
• Featuring a supercardoid pattern for maximum feedback rejection
• 2 layer pop filter eliminates breath noises for a professional sound
• Has a convenient lockable noise-free audio on/off switch
• Includes microphone clip and leather bag for portability